Friday 31 August 2012

School!

Oh man, it just kicked in. My brain has finally acknowledged that school indeed does exist, and in fact, starts on Tuesday!

Shucks.

No more work, no more hot, lazy days, and no more vacation. Instead, now I am about to embark upon a new school year. Grade 11, driving, and a LOT of homework have now worked themselves into my top priorities list.

Shucks.

Hopefully I don't make as much of a fool of myself as I did last year, although that was fun. I doubt I am going to be able to help it, anyway.
For the record, our class has an addition this year. Heather Vanmanan(if that's how you spell it) is joining! Please welcome her. Oh, another new thing- its grade 11. Now, if ever, is when your grades count the most, so I'm gonna try as hard as possible. Especially in math. I hate(extremely dislike, if you're a purist) math. It is one thing that drives me insane. Writing out three pages of mistakes just to figure out that the answer is "2", and THEN getting it totally wrong is the most useless thing to spend your time on. And then they go and tell you that video games are a waste of time. Sure, but at least they are FUN!

Shucks.

And then there is shop class. You write a report, do extensive research, create a design, figure out what is your weakest and strongest points... The list goes on. Oh, did I mention you were doing this to see who could make the Popsicle stick bridge the strongest? Yep. Useless again. I'm taking a lot of biology this year. I hope that will be fun. Learning that we get to dissect a pig is what made me choose the course. That, and physics looks a lot like math. Lots of English and writing is my kind of thing. Hence the blog. Of course, included with that is shakespeare.

Oh boy.

Anyways, this post is too long already,
So I'm going to call it a time out.
Good night!

Till my next post,

|v|/-\++

No comments:

Post a Comment