Tuesday 7 August 2012

Every Man For Himself.

Do you ever think, that a lot of the time, you care to much about yourself? Or cheer yourself on, completely disregarding others? Maybe it's time to think about the other guy beside you who is looking a bit glum, and give him a high five. You can't expect compassion if you don't give any away. Instead of taking the shot, pass to your teammate and let them score. Instead of telling your friends about your own skills and abilities, try mentioning some other kid who isn't popular or accepted. If you are looking for respect in yourself, you won't find it. Only others will ever be able to give you a satisfaction, based on your attitudes towards them. I'm no expert on this stuff, but I do know that if somebody treats me nice, I want to be nice back! If somebody is continuously mean and rejects me, I don't have a lot of patience for them. It is a simple circle, but it's how we were created. What about God? We think about ourselves, but how do you think he feels? He clothes and feeds us, and chances are if you can read this, he has put you into one of the more wealthy families on the planet! How do you treat him back? I know I sure don't give him very much respect. I have no one to blame but myself and my sinful nature for that. So next time you think you are being treated unfairly, think about the fact that every man is for himself, and try to change that rule by thinking about others first.

I didn't mean to preach a sermon, and I'm the last person you want to listen to. I'm just making a statement, because I know I think to much about me. I hope I provoked some intense thinking though. I don't know, maybe I think too much, anyways.

Till we meet again! (or my next post)

Yours truly, Matt Wolfe.

P.S.-;)wink;) for added effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment