Wednesday 18 July 2012

Employment Awesomeness.

Hey there, critically interested blog reader. Bored of all my lame posts and random thoughts? Too bad, there's more where that came from. So, what is the point of this post? Other than a waste of google's precious hard drive, it is slightly important. I got a new job! No more greenhouse crap this summer! How did this miraculous event take place? Well, my neighbor owns a welding shop, and a few days ago offered me a job working there. I bet you can guess my obvious answer. So for the week I've been grinding, cleaning, and lifting metal chunks here, there, and everywhere. It's lunchtime, so I'm frantically typing this out on my iPod so I can finish it before break is over. I'm such an idiot. Anyways, gotta roll!
If anyone actually reads this could you please +1 or like it? I need a bigger audience. :) I feel like I'm writing to nobody.

No comments:

Post a Comment